Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Post # 2 Monday: Jenny's day!
Man, Monday was raining. We had plans to go to the zoo! It stopped for a bit, but we DID go...:D
I'm not going to post the pics on here mind u, I'll post them in facebook. There's waaay too many pics.

Zoo: I
Zoo: II
Zoo: III

After the zoo, The Hollister Bros (Jose and Brandon) had to go. Sucks :\ but we went to Demos. Delicious. But after the zoo, as Judy and I got there. I realized I lost one of the back pieces of my earring...it wasn't like any other back it had chains of stars. ALSO, one of my tires was deflating. Not. My. Day. :\ At least I had my friends who knew what they were doing...or well, at least Trekkie and Judy?

After we dropped my car off, we went to Half Price :) So many interesting things there, I even bought Aladdin! Hellz yah! I lost my copy, so had to get a new one....I wonder if i still have Lion King? I saw a copy there.... hm...
The HELL is this crazy thing??

There were kitties! But...they were human shy...and the "Whities" scared them....

To end the night, we went to TCBY
Mmm...Frozen Yogurt~!
"Say 'ahhhhm'!"
Circle of friends w/ ice cream/frozen yogurt

ALAS, the time came when we had to depart. I'm glad you got there safely Jen-Ep!!! I hope you have another great semester at Tech! Be sure to visit Austin! :D!!!
Couldn't get anyone to take a pic...so....here's something for this summer memory's sake :)!

Have fun!!!
See you again, sometime soon!!!


Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think the zoo was a really good last-day thing. I already miss everyone so much . . . but i know that I'll be seeing y'all soon enough! Those last hugs are always the worst, but hey, we made it through the first year just fine, I think the second will be even better!