Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Friday, August 22, 2008
...What was Post #3 supposed to be?
So...Tuesday, I went up to Austin w/ Yuuko and Judy. Packed most of my shit to my new apt. We even went to Ikea to get me a futon :)...Ikea was fucking HUGE!
Judy and I got LOST in this place (Yuuko stayed in the car, to nap....but she didn't :\)
We were here for like an hour in the exhibit area, and us with our ADD, were like "oooh that's a cool chair" or "ooooh I would LOVE this set up in my room!".....halfway throughout this marvelous misadventure, we realized there were arrows on the ground instead of following the map....wow.
Then we went into the self-serve hardware area. That's where we realized...there were doors that cut from certain areas.............they were SECRET doors I tell u! SECRET!

After that great moment, we drove back to San Antonio....and wow, were there excitement in that!
We got rear ended :\ by some ex navy guy. I felt SO bad for him, he looked so shocked and scared when he came out of the car. Good thing he's an honest good guy, he followed us to the gas station and looked at both conditions of the car. Exchanged info, etc.
THEN as we continued onto the highway, there were pieces of furniture on the road! Everyone had to break and swerve around. Ohhhh scary, poor Yuuko. She felt a bit fragile at that point. I mean, we WERE in Papa's van after all.

When we got back to SA, Yuuko, being the sleepiest one had to go work at the restaurant. Sucks :\
....well....at least I got majority of my stuff there and my tires fixed...yay?

JOSE'S DAY

.....well nothing really happened, was supposed to meet him with everyone at his house to play games...but I still had work. Instead, I picked Judy up and we met at Bubble Head. Ohhh...our last drinks at Bubble Head before departure :\ Ah, but he left early cause he was going out to eat dinner with his family. Le sigh, it was short meet but I hope you have a great time at Villanova, Jose!
(saw this on the way of picking Judy up XD)
Since Jose left, we all went our separate ways. We didn't do anything after his dinner, so Judy and I went to pick Vanessa up. We had a Mighty Kids Meal picnic at the Landa Library park :D!
I GOT A COOLER TOY THAN VANESSA :P!!!!
Wooo...go clone!...I don't even care for Star Wars...?

To end the night, we made s'mores (at the same place :P)
We couldn't make a real fire due to many reasons....oh c'mon, it's common sense!
So we used candles....it worked :).....alright.
BUT for SOME reason it kept going out. Judy and Vanessa say cause there was a ghost present or something, but I'm thinking there was a bit of a wind...well, no it wasn't windy...hm.......
W/E stupid candles were just weak, that's all!It's a Heart!.....of FIRE AND WAX! Mmm...s'mores....we used chopsticks as skewers btw :P hey...it works!


MY DAY.....sucked :\

Nothing was planned, or well it wasn't known that tonight would basically be my last night to hang out here in SA. Originally, I had planned to hang out with Vanessa but she had family over. Judy was with the trio, and I never really hear from Trekkie :(
Well, at least I got things accomplished I suppose. I woke up early and got my transcripts from SAC so I can transfer my math credits to St. Eds. I also got my hair dyed :D :D :D !!

Can you tell the diff? I bet you can't!...well, at least not from this picture :P But I assure you it's pretty nifty.WA-LAH!!! See? It's a bit subtle, but it's pretty red on the bottom. Will look awesome when I put it up in a ponytail or something. Oh Joy~!
I need to texture the black part of my hair, so the red would show more...hm...but I'm leaving to Austin on Sunday....oh well. So yeah...that was all for my day. So fun that I am officially broke. Well not really, but I'm not going to use the rest of my money. I have to put it all in the bank. Needs to pay the bills! Gahhhh, I'm so sleepy and bored now....my cue to just shut up and sleep @_@

How uneventful.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good friends + McDonalds + nerdy toys + S'Mores + candle lit park hangout sounds like a dream night! I'm so jealous! Though at times u may feel like ur summer was mostly work and school, it seems like u had some effin memorable moments!
HANNIE! I'm going to miss u! We had some fun this summer too, no?...HOLA!