Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Monday, September 22, 2008
Le Sighhhhh
Haven't been able to update much cause my comp is losing a lot of space (due to pics and music)
and my external hard drive isn't working....which SUCKS cause a lot of my OLD pics are in there
like from Japan, etc.....
DAMN

Anyways, atm I am waiting to go into this meeting for A^3...THEN....I have to try and call the tech support for my Ext.Hard Drive.......either that or read a shit tons more.

Ahhhh, but man....it sucks :(
I feel so rejected and apathetic. Rejected cause of what I got on my paper. Yeah, a 78 is passing but....I felt good about this paper. More or less.

Ohhhh well, and time goes on and on and on!

I'll try updating again....Fall Japan was awesome! All because of Quaff <3
Makito (guitarist) remembered me from Myspace....crazy~ but so flattering :P

Labels: , , , ,