Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Monday, September 8, 2008
Week 2!
Whoa! This is becoming a weekly thing, sad face! Well my life hasn't been really THAT eventful, just busy :\ Leslie and Kathleen can vouch for that. I haven't really been hanging out with them due to art projects and such. Sorry :(! Ahhhh and Kathleen had this "Asian Sensation" night or something, where she made food and LeSam (Leslie & Sam...should it be Samlie? Leslam? hmm...) brought Ichi the Killer. While they did that...I had to do typography, world lit., seq. art, and prepare for the A^3 booth for involvement fair! YAY!!! Thank God Shrek was there to keep me company ;-;!
I bought this "secret writing" kit from the coin machines....it's CRAWSOMELY CRAWSOME!!! Invisible ink and then a blue light, INGENIOUS!!! And it ONLY cost me 75 cents! :D
I'm a happy camper!
...they didn't have poster boards...so I used a card board box and basically made it a quad-fold. It was awesome, I was proud of it myself :)! But...in the end, they cut it up to lay it down on the table so they can see too....ahhhhh well!
WAKE UP SHREK!!! KEEP ME COMPANY!!!!!!
XD....ahhh but Shrek was a jerk to his mother dearest! Poor Mrs. Cortinas!
"Eric dad put your allowance on your card"
"I'm sorry this isn't Eric, Eric is in a ditch right now dying"

Involvement Fair!
Our booth came out nicely, and we got a great list of names :)
Connie and Phillip did an awesome job, of course
Hopefully we get new members and can resume again!
After the Fair, the only things left were the blue chairs.

Freshman Festival....? Whatevs, I got free cotton candy from that place :D
Last class of the day! Hellz ya!

I went to the first - first Thursday of the school year w/ Kathleen, Shrek, and An.
Community drumming? Hellz ya!
Awwww doesn't she look prettiful?
There was a KID at 1st Thursday! Last time, I saw a pig too.....wow, wth?
They were going around, performing as they were being driven around. Crazy.

Friday: Going back to SA
After I went to my classes and to the A^3 officer meeting it was time to go....BUT, when I got back to my apt.....Vinnie's friends: Ollie and Tori were playing indoor tennis.
.....Actually, they were pretty good. They didn't break anything :O!


I'll post about Mari's b-day in the next one, this one is long enough XD!
Until then...I'm gunna make some ramen for myself. I am hungry...and did not get a sufficient hours of sleep >(!
Even when I tried to nap, I kept getting waken up. I are sleepy, damnit!

Well after my ramen I'll post again, soon!
Happy Vanessa??? :P

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
XD OMG! That last bit was hilarious!!! lmao

What was that animal you took a picture of? Was it really a pig??? O.O strangeness!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah after we got off the phone I crashed... 3 hours of sleep isn't good for you, but YOU! You're so studious! Yay Kat! =^__^=

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OH!!! that invisible ink thing...

OMIGAH! SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow, i look so angry in the pic!
"WHO IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO WAKE ME IN THE MIDDLE OF SLEEPY TIME!!! AS SOON AS MY EYES ADJUST TO THE LIGHT SOMEONE IS GONNA KILL OVER!" XD