Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Monday, October 6, 2008
Birthdays....
Wow, so many Birthdays in October and November!

Well....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHREK!!!! (Oct.1)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN!!! (Oct.6)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE ELSE~~~!


***Tonight I went to Ming's For Kathleen's B-day! Yay Ming's <3!***
Lookie! I made Shrek a Lion....he hasn't given it a name though >_>
It took a bit, but I'm glad it came out well! Kind of looks like Kon (An's nerdy perspective). Ah well...first time I made a lion! Ooooh at least it was a good refresher. Sewing by hand can get a bit difficult...especially when u haven't done it in a while XD!
"....that's what she said!"

Since we didn't do anything on Shrek's B-day...we went to 1st thurs. for his b-day!...well not only JUST for him....hahahah~! Haha...the art students were...bored?

Outline of a cyclist, actually...that's pretty kool!

We all went to 1st Thurs in Shrek's Truck:
Shrek, Tori, Vinnie, and An were in the truck
Me and Judy were.............................in the bed?
XD
Oh my!
....Judy slept in Shrek's bed? Ohhhhh dear! How scandalous!Judy: Want me to take the picture in...uhm...what's it called...Picasso style?
Me: What?
Judy: Picasso style?
Me: Picasso Style?
Judy: Here, like this
Me: You mean SLANTED??
Judy: IT'S ALSO PICASSO STYLE! Distorted because it's slanted and not straight on!
Me: Uh-huuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Aw~ Doesn't Tori and Vinnie look like they're from a hallmark card about being friends and whatnot?
I like taking pics on SoCo :D!
Look at all the grafitti and posters? Esp. this one!
Psh...An think's he's all kool....but he's NOT!
:P
1st Thurs: always interesting or at least has SOMETHING going on....I mean...what the hell is this?They were playing some old B&W film outside of this salon...I wonder if anyone actually just stood and watched besides the workers who stayed in costume and manned their event?
...well...I think they had a popcorn machine? Yay?
Every 1st Thurs...of course, we HAVE to go to Kid Genius!! HAVE TO!!! ABSOLUTE MUST!
Man! I want one of these!
lol, An can barely drive them :P
....Kind makes me want to see Judy, Shrek, or Jose ride these things. Hahahah ohhhh man that'd be hilarious!!!
Ahahahah imagine them riding the pink one? :P
"Wheeeee~!"

Look guys! The Primary Colors in bicycles!
There was a bear walking around, An saw him earlier...but no one believed him...I mean...who does? XD!
Well....I GUESS we believe him NOW(kind of).
I took a pic with the Bear Bear! :D
Apparently he was handing out invites to a party? o_O?
We ended our 1st Thurs adventure by going to Big Top and getting some sodas and malts <3>

I know this is a bit overdue but....just for Leslie and Kathleen (since i haven't shown them yet)
My flipbook proj:

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
First, i would like to offer rebuttal to all insults directed at me with... "NUH UH! Judy is!" Which happens to work with most of them! (save the not cool one)

And i could drive that cart better than you two asian females! HA! I said it! I'm going to get hurt aren't I? I'll go to my room now...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ABSTRACT >=( that was the word, once again, since i forget it lol. regardless!

also to be noted, i will never ride in one of those little death mobiles.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
P.S. an's ugly

Anonymous Anonymous said...
yea, i know i havent thought of a name for the lion yet. I like it though!!
Can't just give it a random name. Like with my old truck the name will eventually come to me.