Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Saturday, October 18, 2008
clubbing
Yes, I know. I haven't been updating this much. It's kind of hard to update when you've been feeling apathetic and tired.
Also...it seems that my blog does not get much love in the first place. Saaaad face!

New things:
1.) I dropped my Sculpture class
2.) I went clubbing two weeks in a row....Benny Bennassi & ATB! <3
3.) I worked at the Asian American Film Fest...had many movie marathons....ohhh so tired now! lol
4.) I'm getting broke due to shows....omg Weezer is coming! G2 go! Maybe w/ Judy and Brandon?
5.) AHHHHHHHH my mother's birthday is on the 20th as well!

Will be updating w/ pics soon...atm I'm at Yuu-chan's house, as her and Mari play halo.

2morrow...if plans go well, I'll be kidnapped to go to BubbleHead! Woo :D!

Photobucket
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
thbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt.

Although I really have no right to complain, I never update either :P

That's what you get for going to school in the city that gets all the bands!!! I'm sure I would be broke too if anyone worthwhile ever came to the LBK.

and you lucky cats with your austin-ing and bubblehead-ing!

lessthanthree

Anonymous Anonymous said...
what no austin update? or bubblehead update?