Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Birthday countdown among other things....
My teen years are dwindling down by every minute!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!


(That's not my cake...I stole it off of Flickr bye the user glassmenagerie)

I'll probably buy a new ext. hard drive, just so I wont feel to conscious of the space on my laptop...then I'll update more often :D!

when I do, I'll put up more pics: Jenny's weekend, Jose day(well...I already posted it on facebook...so just a sneak on it :P) 1st Thurs, Sneak of Halloween (Maybe), My B-day dinner and B-day weekend....yay!

Ohhhh.....I met up with my ex last Friday w/ Vanessa....awkward :O
But nonetheless, interesting and pretty fun. Esp. since Vanessa was there...our Kids Meal run FAILED!!!!! Stupid Nathan.... >O

Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
So many pictures of your life to post!!

I hope your 20th was magnificent, monumental, momentous!

and stupid exes . . .they always make things awkward -_-