Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
My Birthday~delayed
For my PRE-Birthday weekend....I went to San Antonio :D!
Everyone gathered, except for the Hollister Bros...though I should've gotten Judy to txt Brandon or something...I don't have his #....but Jose is allll the way up in yankee land
( ;-; )!

***One of the only pretty places in San Antonio
My family celebrated my Pre - birthday weekend with a Dinner....
SHABU SHABU STYLE!!! + tonkatsu :)
...stupid Mari...aw but look at her...awwww look at the widdle beibi >:P
Anyways...Vinnie baked me a cake!! Hello Kitty short CakeThen there's Ice Cream Cake...Cookies n' Cream :)
For my Birthday din din...I wore a kimono :) In celebrations of my 20th year, seeing as how becoming 20 is the age of becoming an adult in Japanese culture...I'm an adult now... ( ;-; )!
Mari & Me

Later on, An came over due to the amount of food...and we needed some entertainment.... :P
U can't see it too well here...but An's hair is in pigtails XD! His hair has grown pretty long...he looks really girly :O
It seems to me that as I become girly...he also becomes girly as well...hmm...STOP COPYING ME!
Because we were making fun of An so much...Mari decides to make a girlie Jose as well...so pretty XD
But...not as girly as An, even with the hair pin...Jose looks like a GUY
But in other good news... Happy is gaining his health back :D!
...that's him...spooning with Lambchops, thanks to Yu-chan...
Uncle Pat & Me
Well my Pre-B-day weekend was fun, I got to see jenny <3>
We didn't have space...and since the cookies needed to cool and harden due to the frosting...we left them in our fridge:
JUST FOR MY BIRTHDAY....well not really, but...David Mack was speaking for my class!
Yes...THE David Mack! The creator of Kabuki!
There is a gallery on display here @ St. Eds from Nov. 14 - Dec. 10 : Its pretty awesome, I hope everyone gets to see it!

My Birthday outfit:
I felt like dressing a bit Vk-ish
I'm 20 years old now....nothing different, still the same.
Well...nothing yet?
1.) I've become a bit more girlier...into fashion, accessories...but still a bit..."dark"ish?
lol...Vinnie came to the conclusion that I'm a nerdy goth....is that possible? I think that's just VK
Maybe...w/e pretty funny though.
2.) Became a bit frugal...well I am living away
3.) I have a 2nd set of piercings on my ear lobes :O...I was such a baby when I got them that I grabbed onto Shrek's sleeve XD and called Jenny for support (patheeetic lol)
4.) I realize...I'm more Buddhist than Agnostic/Athiest! Which makes me feel happy that I can relate to a philosophy now.
"It's okay if you're Agnostic, and you don't know what to do"
-Well...now I know! Thank you World Religions Class!
5.) My music taste has changed, it's become broader. That's always a good sign :)
But I will always remember all the old songs I loved...Lit, Incubus, Deftones, Gabry Ponte, Jack off Jill, Papa Roach, Sum 41, Linkin Park.....man, great times. I still do love my 90s music.

Nothing has really changed yet, but it just proves that I survived another year.
Oh dear, oh my!
I wonder what this world will come to?
I know I wont grow any taller XD....sad face.
But, it's always fun to imagine what to come.
Next semester's schedule came out better than I thought, I'm going to be partaking in photography,
I'm excited!! It's been a year since I've been in a dark room...I really do miss it, but I'll be missing Jose (note: not Mari's b/f) and An during the process...since all three of us took Photo @ UIW
So much fun~

Oh well...
Tis the season!
It's already upon us!
...skipping Thanksgiving :O

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
hahaha you and your crazy uncle. he gave us sooo much food.

aww i miss UIW too. I wanna take photography again, no fair. i should just transfer to UIW, i've almost spent two years on the east coast, that says something right??? whatevs.

aww ur birthday looks like it was awesome. wish the hollister bros coulda been there. owell.

Blogger Katkatkat said...
maybe i should have added poser to the word goth. The band members of HIM are definitely goth but there music is not. My Chem is considered "emo" but all the guys are pretty nerdy and scene. I was pretty much into emo music in high school.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
An just wants to be like you.