Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Rant
I am so annoyed with myself....I could've registered for classes YESTERDAY @ 7!
Wtf was I thinking??? God damnit, today was going too good to be true....I may have been able to get into Biology w/ Kathleen, Advanced Typography Issues with Lillian, Water Colors....fuck....

Well... so far I'm going to take a lot of Photo classes (2) and 2 graphic design classes....
I pray to God I don't get GDES 2331 01.....I want 02! Daniel is an awesome teacher, and Lillian would be in that class! Someone I KNOW!

Ohhh...please, God. I hate this glitch that they are having....and I hate my idiot self! STUPID!!!
Ah well, fuck it. Lesson learned. Always double check.
I'll be taking a Photography class...that's what I'm happy and scared about. I love Photo, but I'm afraid I would be lost in Photo II

ahhh wish me luck!

Labels: ,