Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Saturday, January 3, 2009
so sleeeepy
I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I don't think people really read this blog so it's cool.

People like pictures, I don't have any pictures atm = no readers

I really need to get myself that ext. hard drive...a terabyte!!!! :P I wish
I'd probably just settle for a 500 gb one....though a terabyte would be ridiculously awesome!

so.....2009 eh?
Well hmm....to sum up my New Years eve:
  • work, work, more work....fuck I missed the countdown! work...
  • Change --> Party!
  • Drink : I finished A drink! (Vodka splash cranberry juice)....yes, I'm weak, but shaddap! I at least FINISHED a drink! Though I got pink... lol
  • Saw Shrek a bit buzzed XD!
  • Hung out w/ Kiwi (that's his nickname, real name is Michael)(I don't like the pic Shrek took....cause u can actually see me and I look retarded XD!)
  • Crazy night
Ahhh....January was a bit boring though....although I met up with Vanessa and we had our Kid's Meal night! Judy came along the way... :P
As usual, we hung out at Landa <3
My holiday break was good... I at least saw Jenny, Trekkie, Jose, and Abraham. Of course I saw Judy...and Shrek....well I see him practically everyday >P!!!
ah...but I have still haven't seen Ramos...that jerk :(
Work is work...I'm not banking atm due to shopping and shit....bleh....well...whatevs

Here's to leave a note:

I don't have a New Years resolution yet...but...for sure, I want to change (for the better of course).
Either of looks, health, lifestyle, and such...change is needed...
But hey, isn't that everyone?
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
u actually finished 1 and 3/4 a drink.....then u shoved the rest on me. at least i learned that it takes 2 days of drinking to get me buzzed xD.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Woo!!! I totally forgot you had this blog, so now I just read the WHOLE thing. WOO! I feel updated on your life....guess I should update mine -- WHAT?! Hehe....uhm...