Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentines~
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~!
a.k.a
Hallmark's Money Making Baby Day,
or
A Consumer Whore's LOVE Day~!

or to be a bit more bitter about it:
HAPPY ANTI-VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY~!
Hurray!

:(
Today is going to suck...so many reservations at the restaurant...
And no Valentine for me....Psh, oh woe is me!
Oh wait, no no I DO have a Valentine~

Vanessa!

& Temporary Valentines
♥♥♥If you can get 5 temporary Valentine = 1 actual Valentine ♥♥♥
Maybe? :P

So far... I has
Trekkie ♥
Joselelele ♥
V-sa/Judy ♥
Ceruti ♥
Ramos ♥

Well....I don't really need 5, but at least I have them ♥♥♥

My Valentine's day was fun :)
♥♥♥

***Through-out the night V-sa and Judy were being switched around on the Valentine count...
SHE LEFT ME FIRST!!! :(
and then Judy....well, Judy is stupid. :P

I finally met up with Jessika, but no Jul :(
...drama drama drama...(and I missed it! Thanks a lot Vanessa!)
drama over a shady person from the past...
Eeee...well, can't put much on here seeing as how ANYONE can see this.
Meh, there's the Pro's & Con's of Blogger.

Sure, freedom of speech etc. I shouldn't be afraid of putting my 2 cents on here, but y'know...?
That's all b.s.
Information is a scary thing. But if you're close to me, you'll probably hear all this from me anyways. Ah~ but doesn't it suck?

I've also been having dreams. Dreams from the past warping with the present to the point where it seemed like it would happen in the future. I know it may all be known-sense. But heh, dreams are dreams y'know? It can't be helped to start wishing for some of them to come true.

What to do, what to do indeed.


Labels:

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I LOVE how Judy and me make one person in your temporary Valentine list lol.... see... I am his better half XD jk jk jk

but yeah I totally understand what you meant...I feel that way too sometimes..alright a lot..but then I get hyper and forget all about it..


lol wHite....I'm still working on the pronunciation

Anonymous Anonymous said...
but kaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

I DIDN'T LEAVE YOU!!!!
We met up later didn't we?
And besides! You gave me a broken heart lollipop! :'(

I'd say we're even lol
oh the symbolism!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i am not stupid! D=

and that night was pretty fun, i think the best part was me breaking the door handle =o