Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Lack in updates
Yah...sorry, I lied. I didn't update the next day...or the day after that...or the day after that....etc.
Well, I'm updating now! :D?

I haven't been working on my projects of this summer...but I'm am still committed on jogging every Monday (so far...which was once! XD) Right now...I just need to START on the projects. START throwing things away, START writing/drawing on the story, etc.

Starting things is easy...but maintaining them sucks ass XD

My mind needs to stop straying with made-up scenarios and "what if"s. Instead of focusing on the things I need to do and start on, I've been going out. Clubbing. Shopping. Movies. Yay! Well...it is summer afterall, right?
I'm going through a new chapter in my life...too bad it's the same badly written book. My grammar is bad. A lot of Engrish :P
I'll upload more pictures soon...ish!

But at the moment:


This song has been playing in my head over and over and over and over agaiiiiiin. Ahhhh~!
But....I like it :)