Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Chapter 1: Roommate...great... (jon)
So Jere graduated yesterday. Goddamn I feel so old, even though we're just a year apart. After graduation we went to the spot ate some kid meals for old time's sake. They had those Avatar toys, I got the damn horse-thing while he got the main guy. Lucky bastard.

Anyways, that's not the real reason why I'm writing. I'm just killing time. Right now...I'm in my dorm waiting for my anonymous new roommate to arrive. He's already 10 minutes late...probably another fucking slacker who's going to ask me for help in his classes and gets wasted at parties without even inviting me. Ugh...I hate those kind of types...but hey, it's my choice in living in the dorms.

I moved in early, about 2 weeks early I believe? I wanted to get out of the house asap (no offense to ma and dad). That's probably the REAL reason why I joined the honor's program here. Not for the "educational pride and joy" but the advantages it has. Don't get the wrong idea, I mean I love my parents dearly...it's just I wanted to get OUT. The smell of incense was just getting nauseating. Ma means well, and is practicing her spiritual beliefs but DAMN at least let us get an air purifier! But noooooooo, Dad is too cheap to buy one.
Ah well, I think the "roomie" is here.

Labels: , ,