Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Friday, December 18, 2009
Party (jeremy)
Went to a graduation party last night...going to go to another one tonight...maybe. Oh....so David was wrong......Leah doesn't have a thing for me....in fact she only talked to me because I work at the art store....she wanted discounts.........bitch. I have to avoid her tonight....or else she will try again........stupid David....I always knew. Oh but he did mention something about Sarah....Sarah is cute...she always smiled at me during cal...her smile is really cute...but I never thought there may be something in between us...maybe something will happen tonight....maybe she will be the one...? ........maybe....I hope so.....someday....?
Oh...David is calling now...hes probably picking up his girlfriend...how does a guy like that have someone? Even J found someone...he said she was perfect...soulmate? Lucky J...

Labels: , ,