Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Funke's Vist to UTSA...and stuff!
My exam day...lo and behold, who comes and cheers me up and cheers me on?
...Why, that would be my dear friend Funke! ♫

 At first, truth be told, I wasn't really looking forward to his visit because I would be really busy studying...and I felt bad for him...but...I'm actually really thankful he came! ^^~! I had someone to eat lunch with ♥! //forever alone.
 See maw, I DO study!
Before he left...I lent him my camera, just so he can explore a bit and go crazy on taking pictures...and probably pictures of pretty girls...etc....well, I was right on the girls part...=_=;;;
Needless to say...I passed the test with all my cramming~! Hurrah hurrah! Well...a B will suffice, but...I don't want to know how I did for my Physical Anthropology class...gah...well...I HOPE I at least passed...

Now...

Onto Funke's adventures!






 *(oooh~ I like her shirt/blouse! ~miss kokeshi)



 *(uhm...Funke...you weren't in trouble...were you...?)

*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Well...That was Thursday...today is Friday...er....Saturday Morning! Meaning tonight...
I will be doing homework...Yeah, not going out. (=_=)
Well...maybe?
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Friday nights = Bubblehead nights!
*(since they stay open til 2 am, and somtimes they even have open mic/art/poetry slam sessions)






 "I like taking pictures of my feet. They show me where I've gone."
-A card from Post Secret
 YAY...Judy DIDN'T stand me up this time...good thing too. Jerk!
 closer...
 TOO CLOSE!!!






End of the night...ended up watching Sweeney Todd...ah...now those songs wont get out of my head...
Try Perelli's Miracle Elixir, it will do the trick sir! True sir, true~♫
See? That song will be in my head...for months...Or well...maybe this time it wont be that severe? I don't know...but ah...these days I feel like I've been truly simple minded. Hah, actually I think I HAVE become more and more of an airhead. Granted, that I was one in the beginning...just got a bit more...stupid? Yes.

Enough of this babble. Sleep is in due order. But...I feel I can't sleep. Because there isn't a person to greet me "Good Morning" or "Good Night" like there used to...haaaaaaaaah stupid excuse. But those days were nice...I didn't realize how important texts were until I met this new person in my life. The old days with that past person, are disappearing. The old days full of texts and picture mail...are gone.

Alas...it can't be helped. The past is the past. The present may not be as glamorous as it once was in the past, but the future has many hopes! So...I guess I have to be optimistic on this one? Don't be so spoiled!

Labels: , , , , , ,