Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Amusement
Every time I look through my blogs (even the ones from highschool)...I think damn, i'm fucking emo.

Then I realize, for the most part, I only blog hen I want to vent or have a semi-pity party for myself. Pretty pathetic, I know.

But I also see these blogs as a letter to my boyfriend. Showing how I feel without being so emotional about it in person. Without too much confrontation. Because really...I'm a coward.

Blogs are for venting, at least in my POV, and now a days I felt like no one reads my blog. Maybe some strangers do? Give them some "juicy" drama stories for their sheer entertainment 😛

But today I was enthralled to realize that there are some people who read my blogs. They may not be friends but just acquaintances, but it's still an audience. I'm pretty amused yet shy about it...lol. My life isn't as glamorous as I make it out to be on FB or Instagram...but it's also not as depressing or pitiful as it is in my blogs~

Ah...but I'm getting ahead of myself....
They may just be some bored young suburban family with nothing to do but read this silly blog and messaging their old lovers through mixi.

All and all, this day was interesting. 😌

Labels: , , , ,