Kokeshi Doll:
Seen Through Wide Screen
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Talk...
I wish for someone to talk to...someone to just text to. Talk to anytime. But it can't be just anyone, of course. Someone special. Someone interesting. Someone who will reply. Someone who makes you feel needed.

The one I'm with...barely replies. Or even texts at all...it gets lonely...

There was one person...but he's in japan now and he's busy, really...I just don't know what to talk about anymore.

There's another one who is abroad, but for vacation. I don't know what to talk about with him anymore...our views are different.

There was one person...but lots of drama and bad choices happened...and now I'm sure he hates me. I can't talk to him anymore anyways...

There have been people who text me but after a while it goes mute. Or it just doesn't seem interesting at all...

I am spoiled. Selfish. Needy.

But it always feels great to look at your phone...and see a message from someone dear. Smile. Heartbeat. 

Funny...I'm copying the same post from my first love. I guess I just miss the thrill. The reason to always check my phone.

Labels: , ,